Skip to content
Putting on our glam lashes:
- Open the lash box and carefully remove the lash strip by holding the band of the lash. Carefully pull the band away from its placement. Be careful not to pull too hard when removing the lash strip.
- Align the lash strip with your natural lash line. If the lashes are bigger than your natural lash line you can trim the outer corners to fit your lash line.
- It is highly recommended that you curl your eyelashes, apply eyeliner, and apply mascara before putting our glam lashes on to create a natural look.
- Place a thin layer of eyelash glue to each lash strip and let dry for 20-30 seconds. You'll know when the glue is dried when it becomes clear and tacky.
- Carefully place the eyelashes to your lash line as close as possible.
- Hold down until the inner corners are aligned.
Removing our glam lashes:
- Use a Q tip or cotton ball and soak it in a liquid makeup remover
- Press Q tip or cotton ball on to your lash line.
- Remove your eyelashes by grabbing the outer corner and slowly peeling it off.
- If there is pinching repeat the steps until the adhesive softens.
- Once eyelashes have been removed gently peel off access glue on the lash strip.
- Get a small bowl or container and fill it with liquid makeup remover
- Place your lashes in the bowl or container and gently wash it until all mascara, eyeliner, and any other residue is removed completely from the lashes.
- Set lashes in a dry place to dry
- Once lashes have dried you can place them back into the lash box to preserve its shape and curl.
- Our lashes are reusable up to 25 times with proper care.